Reported monthly, the Monthly Hourly Employment Report shows real-time hourly workforce employment activity among states with the highest density of hourly employees; —often before jobs reports and other traditional lagging indicators of economic activity.
Looking at operational changes in terms of the number of hours worked, provides additional clarity given that it is inclusive of the immediate impacts of both unemployment and underemployment being felt across each geography.
These results are sourced from hourly shifts data collected by 鲸鱼电竞 on millions of hourly employees totaling hundreds of millions of hours worked. These data account for year-over-year geographical and economic trends in the represented geographies using publicly available economic data at the state and federal levels.
Learn more and subscribe to the reports at wheniwork.com/hourly-workforce-index
Archive of past monthly reports:
- February 2021 Hourly Employment Report
- January 2021 Hourly Employment Report
- December 2020 Hourly Employment Report
- November 2020 Hourly Employment Report
- October 2020 Hourly Employment Report
- September 2020 Hourly Employment Report
- August 2020 Hourly Employment Report
- July 2020 Hourly Employment Report